Jul 13, 2011

Dancing for Blueberries!

A few weeks ago we bought a bunch of blueberries to freeze for fruit smoothies.  I was in the process of washing them and laying them out to dry when all the sudden I notice that one of the containers is missing.  I went to look in the other room and I found Lily dancing and eating the blueberries!  Lily LOVES her blueberries as well as dancing, so what a perfect activity to dance while eating the blueberries!  What a silly little girl!



I love that she didn't even know that I caught her in the act and took some pictures!  She was enjoying her time way too much to notice that she had been caught!

1 comment:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

so cute! i love it when you get to watch them do silly/cute things and they have no idea you're watching them :)