Jul 19, 2011

Pool Fun

Yesterday it was 98 degrees and so we decided that it would be a perfect day to pull out the kiddie pool and fill it up!  Lily was so excited to be getting it out!  Once it was filled, she couldn't wait to get in!  She was a little hesitant because it was cold!  It didn't take her long until she was used to the water and having a great time!  Logan had a great time as well!  He LOVES to be outside and he LOVES water!  It was a fun time in the backyard!  I am sure we will have many more days out in the back yard this summer!
 Lily testing the water










 I love this picture of her curls!  I am not sure where they came from but I love them! 

We came in for lunch and this is what Lily did.  As soon as I put Logan down Lily went and curled up by him!  She loves to be by her little brother!

No comments: