Oct 7, 2011

A Sisters LOVE

Lily is the best big sister a little brother could ask for!  She loves to play with him.  She also LOVES to help take care of him.  She picks out his clothes, gets diapers, gives him his binki when he is sad, gets him toys, plays with him, gives him hugs and kisses, picks out his food and many other things!  One of the best stories to illustrate just how much she loves and cares for her brothers comes from this beautiful picture!

The story behind this picture... I had went downstairs to make Logan his morning bottle.  Before I headed back to my room I went down to the basement to check something.  When I got back to the kitchen, the bottle was gone.  I proceeded up to my room and this is what I found!  (Lucky for me the camera was up there too!)  She had went down to the kitchen and took his bottle back up and started to feed him.  I asked if she wanted me to help her and she told me that she would feed him his whole bottle! 
 Lily also loves to feed Logan.  She has become a pro at feeding him his baby food as well as helping him get food from his mesh bags.  She loves to help him and most of the time she doesn't want any help to do so!  I hope their relationship stays this close as they get older!

No comments: