Apr 18, 2012

EASTER CUTIES!

I love to pick out a new spring outfit for the kids to wear on Easter!  They always look beautiful for this special day!  As we were getting ready for Easter, we talked to Lily a lot about why we celebrate this special day.  So on Easter morning, I asked her why we celebrate Easter and she said, "because it is the day Jesus came to life again!"  There is no greater joy to me than to watch my children grow in the gospel of Jesus Christ!  To know that she is starting to understand about our Savior and his life brings joy to my heart!  I hope she continues to strengthen her testimony of Jesus Christ as she grows up!  It is my desire that all of my children gain their own testimony of Jesus Christ and his atonement!  I have some amazing children!  And some extremely cute ones too!!!!
 He loves his sister!  And she loves him too!

 How lucky am I!!!  What a wonderful family I have been blessed with!



No comments: