Apr 18, 2012

EASTER PARTY!

Because my daughter loves parties, and I love my daughter, I organized an Easter party.  It was originally supposed to be held at a local park, but we got snow the day before so we moved it indoors to the Church due to the amount of kids there!  We had such a good response, that it will probably become a yearly event!  And it was an event!  I organized it to be a potluck lunch followed by some fun and an Egg hunt.  When our guests arrived, they made bunny ears and ran around until lunch was ready.  Then after some yummy eats, we did some races while the eggs were hid around the building.  The kids seemed to have a great time racing like different animals.  They had even more fun hunting eggs!
 Lily did great carrying her egg on her spoon!
 I would say that the races went exceptionally well considering the oldest kids there are not yet in Kindergarten! 

 Ready to go hunt eggs!  They each got to collect 12 eggs! 

 Lily did a great job hunting for her eggs.  She also collected Logan's eggs for him!

 Checking out the goods!  Lily and her friend Jane are two peas in a pod!  They are super cute together!
Not even a wrapper will stop Logan from trying his candy!

We had a great time, even though we had to move the fun indoors!  I hope our friends had as much fun as we did!  Until next year! or maybe sooner!

No comments: