Apr 18, 2012

HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

TJ and I celebrated five years of marriage on April 6, 2012!  It really doesn't seem like we have been married that long!  We decided that we would celebrate with the kids because we would be leaving them for our own Anniversary trip a few days later.  TJ worked half a day and then came home so we could go and play!  We started with mini gold and then had dinner at Romano's Pizza before headed home for some Village Inn pie and a movie after the kids went to bed.  It was such a great day!  I LOVE my husband so much!  I feel so blessed every day to have such an amazing husband and family!  He treats me so well and loves me regardless of how imperfect I am!  Here is to ETERNITY with him!
 Lily took our picture and did a great job at it! 




 Lily would cheer so big every time she made the ball go in the hole!  She also started like three feet from the hole each time! 
 Logan would throw his ball to try to make it in the hole while he was in the stroller.
 Love that Lily is all smiles and Logan is eating the club!  He doesn't respond to say cheese yet!









No comments: