Sep 30, 2012

Ballerina Lily!

Lily started Ballet again!  She is quite the ballerina!  We went to her first class and after the class was over, Lily came up to me and told me the teacher wanted to talk to me.  I thought she was going to tell me that Lily had a hard time.  No!  She instead asked me if I could bring Lily to her 11 o'clock class instead.  She said that Lily was advanced beyond the current class and that she would like Lily to come to her advanced class.  I asked if she was sure that Lily was ready for the advanced class.  She said she really was!  This class only has 3 students in it.  They do more of the technique and actual dances.  Last class it was just Lily and her friend from Church in the class.  She had a great time and is learning so much!  I sure do love my little ballerina!  




No comments: