Sep 30, 2012

First Day of Preschool / First Field Trip!

Lily is growing up WAY TOO FAST!  All Summer long Lily has been looking forward to Preschool!  Finally the day came and she was beyond excited to get ready and go to Preschool!  She actually asked me that morning if she could walk to Preschool all by herself.  I told her no that I got to walk her to the door!  Before we went to school, we took some pictures!  Enjoy!




The second week of school Lily had her first field trip!  She was super excited to go on her field trip!  We met her class at a garden!  They got to try all kinds of veggies!  Lily LOVED the bell peppers!  They also got to help fill bird feeders and feed Freedom the horse!  Logan loved that!  We also rode on a hay ride and played by the creek!  It was a great trip!  I wish I would have taken more pictures!


Mr. S. was Logan's best friend on the trip!  He would fallow him around the garden and would always put his arms up for Mr. S. to pick him up! 

No comments: