Sep 30, 2012

Soup Day!

This past Thursday was Soup Day at Preschool!  Lily was so excited that we would be able to go to her class and see her program!  They acted out the story of Stone Soup.  After the story, they sang us some songs and then shared some stone soup with us!  Leading up to soup day, everyone had to bring their favorite vegetable to school.  I asked Lily what her favorite veggie was.  She told me asparagus.  I figured this was going to be it!  She truly does love asparagus!  I was also hoping that she would pick something else because asparagus is NOT in season right now.  But she insisted and so she took asparagus to school for her stone soup!  Logan and I had a great time watching the program and sharing the soup!  I look forward to all the other programs we will get to see!









 Logan sure loved watching the kids!  He sure loves his sister and loves watching what she is doing!

Enjoying her hard work!

No comments: