Jan 13, 2013

Everyday

TJ and I were talking the other day about how some of the best photos come from everyday life.  You get to capture their personality a little better than a posed portrait.  I am always good at taking pictures when we are doing something for the first time, but sometimes I am not so good at taking pictures of just everyday life.  I am trying to be better about capturing what we do all the time.  I love to watch my children grow, and photos help me look back and remember the milestones as well as just life and what they are interested in at the time!  So here are some things we have been up to.  Nothing big but a lot of laughs were had and memories were made!

 
 I have mentioned before that Logan got Woody and Buzz for Christmas and Lily got Jessy.  I found it adorable that they were playing with their dolls while watching Toy Story 2.  They act out Toy Story all the time with their dolls!  My favorite is when Logan makes Buzz fly!  I should also record that Logan calls Woody one of three things.  He is either, "Buzz," or "Buddy", or "Buzzy".  And Buzz is always Buzz.


 Lily really enjoys cooking and baking!  She was beyond excited to get her Easy bake oven from Logan for Christmas.  This is Lily making red velvet cupcakes.  She was so proud of herself!  She even shared with us!

 There is A LOT of dancing in our house.  Lily and now Logan love to dance.  Whenever the music comes on, these two start to dance.  If Lily is not dancing, Logan will drag or push her into the living room all the while saying, "Dance.  Dance."  They especially love to dance with their dad!

 Lily always requests to be dipped when Daddy dances with her!




 And sometimes dancing turns into tackling!  The kids LOVE to tackle with their dad!


 Double dipping!  They are completely happy while they dance with their dad!  Sometimes I am privileged to get an invite too!



One of my favorites!  Lily was doing a ballet recital for me!  I hope she always has a love for music and dance like she does now!
I love watching my children grow!  I love everyday life!  I love my family and I enjoy each moment I get to spend making memories with them!

No comments: