Apr 7, 2013

6 Wonderful Years

In some ways it seems like I just got married yesterday.  In other ways it feels like I never lived without TJ.  He is the most amazing man I know!  His parents did an amazing job raising my perfect match!  He is my better half!  It didn't take me long to know he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of eternity with!  The past six years have been full of amazing experiences and great memories!  I thought I was getting lucky when I got married, but I had no idea just how lucky I was!  I know TJ loves me regardless of how crazy I am!  I know he is always on my side!  I know that he thinks I am beautiful and he makes me feel like I am.  He would do anything for me!  He is my best friend!  I love him more than I ever thought possible! I am so blessed to have him in my life!  I cant wait to see what the next 6 years have in store for us! 

To celebrate our Anniversary, TJ came home early on Friday to take me and the kids out for some family fun!  I was a little surprised when he came home early!  I thought someone was trying to get into my house.  I was very glad to see it was my amazing husband coming home early to surprise his family!  We went miniature golfing and then to Sam's 3 for dinner.  It was such a great surprise!



Logan played speed golf!  He would hit the ball and then run!   I don't think this kid stopped running the whole time!  He had such a fun time making TJ chase him!








 Lily is getting better!  She was really into it this time!  She is already asking about the next time we get to go back!









I didn't take any pictures of our actual anniversary.  Saturday we spent the morning watching General Conference with the kids.  Then that evening we got a babysitter and TJ took me to a great restaurant, White Chocolate Grill, and it was amazing!  Then we went and did some shopping.  I love to spend time with my amazing husband!  I love him, I love him, I LOVE HIM!!!!!

No comments: