Apr 7, 2013

Love these TWO!

Ever since I was a young girl, I wanted to be a mother.  I babysat many kids while I was younger and I loved them all!  But none of that prepared me for what motherhood would be like!  The moment Lily came into the world, I was overcome with a love that I can't begin to describe.  A love that continues to grow every day.  A little glimpse into Heaven and our Father in Heaven's love for us.  Even the days that I struggle with my abilities to be a mother, I feel an amazing love for these two!  I know that these two special spirits came from Heaven to give me the opportunity to feel my Heavenly Father's love in a new way!  I want only the best for these two.  I want to teach them all I can to help them be prepared for anything that may come their way.  I would do anything for these two.  I find myself thinking of their future and what it might hold.  As some youth in our Ward sang, "Armies of Heleman," at a Missionary farewell, I found myself all choked up thinking of the possibility of my two sweet kids serving missions. I see their greatness.  I feel their love for life and for their parents.  I know that I have been given a gift from Heaven and I want to be successful.  I want these two to know above all that they are Children of Heavenly Father, that they are loved, and that I will do all I can to provide them a safe haven from the world.  I am so blessed to have the opportunity to raise these two amazing kids!  I hope that I can be half the mom my mom is!

As I look at these pictures, I can't help but feel an amazing love for these two!  I love to see them enjoying life and getting messy!  It is in these moments that I am overcome with love and excitement for being a mom!  I know that this is a blessing from Heaven!  They are blessings from Heaven!
 During lunch this past week, Logan started sticking his veggie sticks into his sandwich to make them stand up.
 So proud of what he was doing!  Silly boy!
 Lily wanted to create something with her lunch too...she came up with a face!
 This little man climbs on and into EVERYTHING!  He has no fear!  Whenever he conquers, he gives you the biggest grins! 


 Our neighbors have a small trampoline that the kids got to jump on today.  The neighbor girls love these two and love to have them come play.  Lily and Logan are both huge fans of the trampoline! 



 Having a banana split after dinner.  I just love this messy face!  He warms my heart!

 Lily is such an amazing big sister and gives the best hugs and kisses!  She makes me melt every time she comes up and for no reason at all gives me a hug and kiss.  She is so tender!

No comments: