Apr 15, 2013

Daily Life!

Our house can get a little crazy most days!  The kids are full of spunk and lots of personality!  Here are some of the moments that have made me smile the past few weeks!
 Logan wears his cowboy boots with EVERYTHING!

 Lily got her hair cut and she wanted to model the new look! 
 She got a glitter heart on her cheek when she got her hair cut.  she rubbed most off on the way home, but she still wanted to take a picture to capture what was left of the heart!
 Lily is so creative!  While she was taking stickers off of a new shirt, she decided to make herself a watch!  I thought it was amazing!
 We went to the park the other day to get some much needed energy out!  These two love to play together!



 My monkey!  She is climbing and swinging on everything!


 This is one of my favorites!



 I went to check on the kids one night and this is what I found!  Logan was wearing Lily's shoes and was out cold on the floor in front of the door. 
 Lily was asleep with one foot hanging off the bed!
 The warm weather has been nice!  (Even though it is snowing as I type!)  The kids want to get out every second they can!  While Daddy was grilling dinner the other night, Logan decided to try some dirt!  He also tried rocks.  Both not as good as Daddy's yummy dinner!


 Lily was playing Queen of the castle! 
 I love the many Mickey Mouse stickers on her dress!

No comments: