Jan 12, 2009

For the Grandmas - With lots of Hugs and Kisses from Lily

I know that it is very hard for the Grandmas and everyone else to be away from their grand babies. This is the reason that I post so many pictures of Lily all the time. Plus she is just too CUTE not to post a ton of pictures of her all the time! So here are some of the pictures from the past month of Lily growing up way too fast!
Lily doesn't like to lay down as much anymore. She tries very hard to pull herself up so that she is sitting up. She is super strong and I'm sure it wont be long before she is sitting up on her own.
Lily is getting interested in TOYS! She tries very hard to get anything she is given into her mouth. She also loves her stories. I will read her books and then just let her look at the pictures and she touches the book and talks to it. She is adorable I must say!
So 3-6 month clothing is much more adorable than 0-3 month clothing. I must say it was hard to bring out the bigger ones, but once I did, I decided that they were much more adorable. This outfit was a hit on Sunday with all the ladies in the ward. Thanks Aunt Betsy for the super cute outfit.

These two pictures are of Lily looking at herself in the mirror and talking up a storm. She loves the mirror now. I can place her in front of it and she is happy while I do whatever else I need to do.

Yet another super cute dress. She is such a happy baby!

No comments: