Jan 12, 2009

GO BYU okay I guess Aggies too!

So Lily has her very first BYU shirt and pants (thanks to Grandma Gray!) and she looks so cute in them. Daddy loves that her little girl wears BYU already! So for all you BYU fans out there, know that there is another one in the making!
As far as the title of this entry... the same day she got her new BYU gear, her aunt Marci (who is going to Utah State) gave her an Aggies onesie. We are okay with this because it is not RED!!! So for Marci, we will let Lily cheer for the Aggies too! I hope you enjoy the picture!

This is what Lily must be thinking in this picture, "I am so happy to be wearing BYU! I know that Daddy will give me extra cuddles tonight!"
I love the almost mischievous look on her face in this picture!
Yes she looks cute in Aggies wear too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! Where did you end up finding the head band?