Aug 1, 2009

Unfortunate Events!

Due to unfortunate events...we had to get a new camera. Lucky for me I downloaded the pictures onto the computer two days earlier! It has turned out just fine! We got a Cannon Power shot and I love it! We went to the Zoo today and I had so much fun playing with it. I am most excited about the ZOOM! It is way better than our old camera, yet it is so sad to know that we had to replace it before we had planned to. With our old camera you couldn't really tell how close we actually were when we used the zoom. Here are a few of the pictures I took with our new camera, sorry they are zoo pictures yet again! We LOVE the Zoo!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

How truly unfortunate for you...you got a new camera and got to take pictures of cute Lily. I don't think it gets any worse than that! ;) So really, what was so unfortunate?