Aug 19, 2009

Sleepy Lily

Lily is always making me laugh! The other day Lily didn't have an afternoon nap which lead to her being very sleepy. I fed her a grilled cheese and some fruit for dinner. She wanted to eat it so bad, but she was so tired. So what did she do...both! She would fall asleep and her head would drop. Then she would shove some food in her mouth only opening her eyes if she missed her mouth and then her head would fall again. I was laughing and talking to her but that had no effect on her. I have a video of the whole thing, but I don't know how to get our videos transfered. She is my pride and joy!

4 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

That is so stinkin' cute! How funny!

Unknown said...

That is so funny and cute. What a silly girl. :)

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Those are the fun memories! It is hard not to laugh when your child is just to tired to eat.

The Favorite said...

Love it!