Aug 25, 2009

Standard Deviants!

What do you get when you put Actuaries and CPA's together on a baseball field?...A night of entertainment! TJ and a group of co-workers have formed a co-ed softball team called the Standard Deviants - only a name picked by Math Geeks! - and I have to say they do really well! You can tell that a few of the players have played before and then there are those that are putting their heart and soul into the game for the first time. They had their first game tonight and they WON! Even better TJ had the play of the game! He was playing short stop and dove for a ball and caught it! Even the other team was commenting on the amazing play! That is right it was made by my wonderful Husband! It is so fun to watch TJ play the game he loves! He was so happy and enjoying himself so much! I am glad he gets to do something he loves. Ever since we got married he has talked about wanting to get involved in softball/baseball and now he gets too! Lily and I went to show our support. Lily loved being at the game. She would follow the ball and cheer for her dad. She is his biggest fan! Good luck with the rest of the season Love!The team
The Biggest Fan! And the CUTEST!
The Warm up
The Defense
The Offense

2 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Way to go TJ!! I agree that Lily is the cutest fan!!

ahjojo said...

Hello TJ & Co.,
It has been nice meeting you for the first time. Your father told me to look in on your blog so here I am. Charming little girl you have. You TJ were in your mummy's tummy the last time I saw your father and mother.
You are most probably thinking, "who on earth is this?" well I'm a friend of your fathers from Norway
Take care.
regards
Anona