Aug 16, 2009

These Are a Few of Lily's Favorite Things!

Our little Lily is quite the character! It is actually really fun to watch her take on her personality. She is on the go all the time and making me laugh as she explores life! Here are a few of Lily's all time favorite activities! I hope you enjoy!
Lily's favorite outfit is her diaper and only because she has to wear a diaper! She also loves to push her toy around the room, so if she gets to push her toy around in just her diaper she is one happy girl!
As soon as I can get the movies put away, Lily has them off the shelf. I ended up moving all but her movies off the shelf so that she doesn't make as big of a mess but still has something to pull off! I love the action shot that I got! She just smiles and laughs while she is making her movies fly down to the ground!
You can't crawl across the room without both hands full in our house! Lily will find two toys right before she is ready to explore around the room. I just love to see what she puts in her hands! She will even hold two toys while she pushes her bike around the room! What a silly girl!
Another book picture I know, but this is Lily's favorite activity of all times! Lily now will sit and read books by herself and then want you to read it to her. It is fun to watch Lily go through the basket of books looking for a specific book. If you read the one that she is not interested in she will throw it to the ground and try to find the one that she wants to read. Notice another toy in her free hand!
Sleep is also a favorite. She doesn't always like to fall asleep, but she will take long naps and sleep good at night. I just love the leg propped up on the side of her crib sticking out of her blanket.
Her favorite toys are of course not toys! She loves to pull the cups off the shelf and play with two at a time. She also pulls everything off the two lowest shelves to play with. I love to watch the excitement and exploration of our beautiful little girl. What a lucky mom I am to have such a wonderful little girl to care for!
I love this picture! She picked her book and pushed it over to dad and laid down to read it with him. She is so excited to read any book with her dad! They share lots of loves while they read together. It is a highlight in each of their days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cutie! Cody had the same word book. He loves it too. He always gets excited when I pull it out to read to him.