Nov 9, 2009

Christmas Crafting!

I have had the crafting bug lately. With Christmas coming I have wanted to add some new decorations. Here are a few of my favorites that I have made lately!This is a chalkboard plate that I made into my very own Christmas Countdown!
I got this idea from another blog. It is made with ornaments from Dollar Tree! I really like the way it turned out! I have wanted a wreath for a while now and now I have one!
This is my reindeer family! I had the wood cut to make apples, but with Christmas so close, I decided to make reindeer instead! I have a friend that is making these block decorations for every season and so I took her idea and come up with these! Thanks Tricia for letting me copy you!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm going to still all of your ideas.

Unknown said...

Those are so cute Meg! I love them all. I might have to make me a reindeer family they are adorable. Good idea!

Kim said...

I want to make that wreath. It is very cute! And, I love that the ornaments come from the dollar store.