Nov 29, 2009

We Are Thankful!

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time of year and the perfect way to start the Christmas season. This year I have so many things to be grateful for. I have the most amazing husband and daughter. I have good health, a loving Heavenly Father who shows me daily that he loves me! I have a wonderful family! I have been protected in harms way! I have a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I could go on and on, but I wont. I will end with one last thing though, I have great friends! This year my friends took the place of family as we celebrated Thanksgiving here in Denver this year. It is the first time I have celebrated without being around the extended family! We had a great time! The food turned out wonderfully and the company was even better! We shared our Thanksgiving feast with a few friends that are new to the Thanksgiving tradition and I think that made it even better! I really think it was a success! Who knows what next year will hold for us and our Thanksgiving! My Eternal Family is my greatest blessing! I love them so much and must say that we are a good looking family too!
TJ carving the Turkey with Leana assisting with the plating! This was my first turkey I ever made! It was really good! Thanks to Leana for the lesson and supervision!
Lily enjoying an after dinner story!
Jacob, Mr. GQ! What a handsome guy!
This is the Oh family, Jacob, Amy, and Ko and not pictured is their little daughter Siren. They are our friends from Korea and it was their second time eating turkey!
These are our Mexico friends, Jorge and Aleida. TJ works with Jorge. They moved here on Monday and so obviously it is their first Thanksgiving!
Our Leana and JK friends! Leana helped with all the cooking!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like it was a fun Thanksgiving!!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Looks like fun!! Wish we were there and we would have crashed your party!!