Nov 11, 2009

Silly Lily!

Lily makes me laugh. She is our SILLY LILY! Everything she does is hilarious and makes us laugh! Just for the record, Lily comes up with these things all on her own! I would love to know what she is thinking and cannot wait to hear what she has to say when she she can say it!I was hysterical when Lily was doing this. She was pressing her head against the container lid. She looked so funny with her little noes smashed up and her big smile!
Can you tell that she is proud of herself! She loves to make me laugh and gets so happy when she does! I sure do love her!
To preface these photos...The bottom shelf has soda on it. There were three things of it and Lily tried to climb in but couldn't fit. This caused her to get frustrated. I moved two of them and she climbed right in and sat on the soda! She sat like that for a while with her big grin! For the next little while she climbed in and out laughing. This is one of her favorite places to go and play now!

No comments: