Nov 1, 2009

Costumes and Pumpkins!

TJ and I were trying to decide what to do for Halloween. Until Lily cares what she is for Halloween, I don't see spending a lot of money on a costume. We came up with different trios that we could be and then decided on the one that would be easy and not a lot of money or take a lot of time. So, what did we decide on? Tiger Woods, the caddy, and the ball! I made the ball without a pattern and I have to say I think it turned out really good! We had a lot of fun with our costumes!
For FHE before Halloween we carved Pumpkins! It was fun to see Lily try to like the guts! We cleaned them with her and then carved them when she went to sleep. I think they turned out rather good! I made the Witch and TJ made the gost saying BOO.


Here Dad try some yummy guts!


No comments: