Feb 16, 2012

Just another Day!

I just LOVE my kids!  I am VERY blessed that I am able to stay at home with them and watch them grow up!  I am trying to be a better mom and really appreciate every day with them!  They are such a blessing and I want to be worthy of that blessing!  I love that they make me laugh EVERY day!  I love that they cuddle with me EVERY day!  I LOVE them so much!  I also love to capture the moments that make me smile!  These are a few of the every day things that make me smile!
 Logan can really wear himself out!  If he doesn't get a long enough nap (he is a VERY light sleeper) than by dinner time, he is falling asleep.  He is just too cute even when he is sleeping in his chair drinking a bottle!
 My Lily is a TRUE PRINCESS just like all girls are!  The past few weeks we have been listening to a Princess CD from the library.  Lily (and I) LOVE this CD!  Every time she dresses up, she wants to dance to the Princess Music!  I might have to break down and just buy the CD!  She always makes me smile when she dresses up and sings and dances!  I love that she is truly enjoying being a kid! 

 Our Baby Lo is such a funny little man!  A while ago, he climbed up the stairs.  Well now he wont climb farther than the second stair.  He is just content to play on the first two stairs.  If I stick anything on the stairs, he will play there for quite a while and just laugh.  When I go check on him, he is all smiles! 
And of course his favorite things to play with are electronic!  Be it a phone or a remote he will seek them out!  And they are all phones!  He will put them up to his ear and start to babble!  Usually he talks to his Dad!

No comments: