Feb 1, 2012

When Mom Turns her Back

With Lily I never had to do any baby proofing.  With Logan it is a different story!  He LOVES to explore and get into anything he is not supposed to get into!  I know that I have already posted about some of the things Logan loves to get into, but the other day he surprised me!  I was making BBQ Chicken on the grill.  I emptied some BBQ sauce into a bowl and took it out to add it to the chicken.  I came back in a minute later and Logan had gotten the bottle out of the GARBAGE and twisted off the lid and was licking the sauce!  He was a little unhappy when I took it away from him.  I didn't even think he knew how to open the garbage can let alone get something out of it!  I have to watch this little man ALL THE TIME!


 (Do you notice the blood pressure cuff in his hand?  Well it is his favorite toy!  He always has it in one hand and will play with other toys in the other hand.  It has made it to the Dr. Office and Church!  Maybe he will be a Dr. someday!

The next two pictures are of Logan getting into a little trouble.  Hopefully the new baby proofing will keep him out of trouble for a while! 

No comments: