Feb 24, 2012

Swimming Lessons and a FAMILY DATE NIGHT!

Both of the kids are in swimming lessons right now.  This is Lily's first time to do lessons by herself and it is Logan's first time in the Parent - Toddler class.  Both kids are LOVING it!  Saturday mornings are a favorite in out house because we get to go to the pool! I cant wait to spend more time in the water with these water kiddos!  Especially this summer!










 This past Saturday after swimming lessons, we planned a family date night.  We went to the bowling alley that we love.  We played some arcade games and then went bowling.  This is one of our families favorite things to do since it is still cold outside.  After bowling, we went to eat at Red Robin.  We had a great time with our little family!
 Logan is getting so close to walking!  He loves to be a big boy! 




 So this is the most strikes I have EVER got in a row!  I think I have had one or maybe two turkey's in all the time I have bowled.  Well Saturday I got FOUR strikes in a row!  I had to take a picture to document the big day!

 While we were at Red Robin, Logan devoured a lemon! 
This is a picture that Lily took.  She is getting really good at taking pictures.  She is always asking us if she can take pictures. 

No comments: