Feb 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

So we celebrated Valentine's Day! I know not everyone likes this holiday, but I do. Any holiday that you can celebrate just how much you love your husband, I am all for it! We had a great day spending time together. It was nice that it was a Saturday because we got the whole day together!
Lily got a book for Valentine's Day. She loves her books. The other day I was reading to her and when I stopped, she started to cry until I read more! She is just like her Dad and already loves books!
I made breakfast for TJ to enjoy in bed. It was tiny heart shaped muffins and fresh fruit. Nothing too spectacular, but it was fun to use all my heart shaped stuff.
For some reason I was inspired to make chocolate dipped strawberries. They are super easy to do and so delicious to eat! TJ was surprised! That's what I wanted!
For lunch we went to Red Robin and enjoyed being out before the crowds that start at night. Then for dinner, TJ made me a wonderful Seafood dinner of snow crab, shrimp and pasta. It was so good and we got to enjoy just the two of us instead of the noise of a restaurant. We even got all dressed up!
To finish the date night, we danced and watched the dunk competition associated with the NBA all-star weekend! Thanks TJ for a special day! You are such a wonderful husband!

No comments: