Feb 13, 2009

What we have been up too lately!

Our lives have been pretty boring lately. The only highlight was when Grandma Gray came to visit while TJ left me for Barbados! We don't have any pictures from the visit because TJ had the camera, so imagine a very excited Grandma and a very entertaining little 4 month old having the time of their lives! We were glad that Grandma came to visit! It made the week go by a lot faster with TJ gone. We are glad he is back with us. He will post about his trip. Until then these are some of the latest pictures that I thought I would share with you all!
Lily likes to get up earlier than her mom or dad like to. I like this picture because she has the look on her face like, "This isn't much fun. I want my toys!"
This is the dress that Lily got for Christmas that Grandma Warner made for her. She finally got to wear it to Church and we got a lot of complements on how cute it was! Thanks again Grandma Warner!
Lily got to cuddle up in Mommy's bed while I was getting ready for the day. She fell asleep and so I had to take a picture because she is just too cute! She looks so relaxed!
I love this picture because this is how I find her most of the time now. She doesn't really use her Binky very much (which I am perfectly fine with), but she loves to hold it in her hand.
Yet another cute picture! Lily loves to cuddle up in blankets. She has her Cougar blanket completely around her and she is loving it! Lily is just too much fun! We sure to have a great little girl!

4 comments:

Lilit said...

cute, cute and cute! She is our Megan! Once David gets home from his mission, she'll be a Heath! just sayin' :)

Lilit said...

*ours.

Monica and James Nielsen said...

wow so cute and I can't believe she's already 4 months! so how come tj went to barbados without you!? And yes we have a blog, i started one because my sisters encouraged it.

Erin Wageman said...

Wow, She is getting so big! I wish I could see her. She is a beautiful little girl!