Feb 23, 2009

Fun At The Park!

Today was such a nice day! 63 degrees in February! We decided that it was too nice of a day not to get out. Some of the moms from the ward met at the park to let the kids play. It was Lily's first time to play at the park. Usually she just gets to sit in the stroller as mom walks. She had such a fun time on the few toys that she got to play on. We will surely go to the park a lot this summer. It is nice to have a park that we can walk to!
I think she was on the swing for half an hour and would have stayed for a lot longer. She thought it was so much fun to swing back and forth! Just wait until she is old enough for the "underdog"!

She liked the pig so much that she wanted to eat him. Therefore, her time on the pig was a lot shorter than the swing.
She is such a big girl! I can hardly believe she is almost five months old. Just look at her sit on the slide all by herself. Where did my baby go? I don't know what I will do when she can walk and I have to call her a toddler.
We played hard! When she got home she ate and went to sleep. I went to check on her and this is what I found! I LOVE it!

5 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

She's so cute! They grow WAY too fast. Briana took her first steps on Saturday. Aren't they supposed to stay babies forever?

Unknown said...

What a big girl! Those are some dang cute pics at the park.

Lilit said...

i am so sad i missed that park outing!!! David was also 5 months when I took him to the park... and he loved it too. He still does. Let me know when u got next time.
She is adorable...

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

It seems to me like her mom liked the park in Aberdeen in her younger years with all her cousins. She really looks cute in those fun toys. Enjoy your time together. It goes way too fast.

Jenni said...

fun pictures! 1 week and we'll be in Utah. When are you flying in?