Apr 9, 2009

6 MONTHS OLD!

Lily turned 6 month old on April 1st! I can hardly believe how big she is getting! I just love every day with her. She is such a fun and happy little girl and so adorably cute! These are her 6 month pictures we had done. They were all too cute not to share.
Lily loves her books...just like her dad. She loves to hold them while you read to her and then she lets go when she wants you to turn the page. Sometimes they do end up in her mouth, but she surely loves to read them even more than eat them. I love how good she is sitting on the little chair. She sat there without tipping for about 5 minutes!
Of course Lily loves it when you throw her in the air and catch her. I love her little smile as she is enjoying the flight!
She has been sitting up since February! She rolls from her back to her tummy and from her tummy to her back! We went to the Doctor the other day and she is growing great! She is almost 27 inches tall! I can't believe how tall she is. Her height is in the 82% and her weight is in the 66% so she sure is long and lean, with a little bit of baby chubbiness!
"WOW! What are these? Can I get them in my mouth too?" Lily doesn't have many shoes and none that fit her right now, so she was trying to figure out what was on her foot. These shoes are so cute I had to put her in them even though they are still a little big.
Such a sweet little girl! She smiles at everyone. She loves to talk through the prayers at Church. She loves to discover everything, especially if it can fit in her mouth. She sleeps like a champ! She loves eating her baby food, her favorite being rice cereal and peas. She loves to swing at the park and watch all the other kids. She loves to go for walks in her stroller and watch the cars go by. She LOVES music! She sings with me or the TV. During Conference we had it playing in the other room and the Tabernacle Choir started to sing and she was searching everywhere for where it was coming from. She also loves to watch Baby Mozart but not Baby Bach! I love that she already has a preferences! She also loves her dad and follows him with her eyes everywhere he goes.



The Photographer that took her pictures kept saying that she was so cute and he could take her pictures all day long. Of course I agreed! She is super cute and so well behaved. When we were done, he asked if he could use this picture in his competition coming up. I said yes and then he told me that it would be hanging in the studio as well. When they are done with the picture they will give it to us in the frame. Also if the photo is picked at the competition, it will be published and we will get to have a copy of the magazine! It was just fun to have someone tell me how beautiful my baby is and that he wanted to use the picture! I always say that the best compliment that I could ever get is to hear something good about my children! Not to brag, but Lily sure is beautiful! Thanks TJ for helping her to look like you!


This little girl loves to stand. She would let you hold her up all day! Please wait until you are older to actually walk. I want my baby to stay a baby for a while longer before turning into a toddler!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love them all. That's fun to have her picture displayed and maybe in a magazine.

Travis and Brittany said...

Such a big girl! Megan she is adorable! Little girls are the best. We really need to get together next time we are in Denver. I will let you know!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Those are beautiful pictures!! She is so cute! And I love her clothes!

Kim said...

Love that second picture down. She is beautiful.

Pilar said...

cute pictures! I love the one where she is reading!