Apr 30, 2009

Let's Play in the SNOW!

April showers bring May flowers...no one said they were going to be SNOW showers! What a Spring we are having! This was our 2nd big snow storm of April. I guess we had Spring in February and March and now we are having Winter! Well actually since this snow storm a couple of weeks ago the weather has been more typical for Spring. We decided to make the most of what we were given. This was Lily's first time to play in the snow since she was too little during most of Winter. She wasn't quite sure what was going on. We took her out while it was snowing. It was fun to watch her face as huge snowflakes fell and made her face wet! We watched as Dad made a super fun snowman.
My two most favorite people! I just love when little kids are all bundled up.
Lily was having a great time watching her dad make the snowman.
My hat came all the way from Peru to keep me warm...thanks to TJ's trip there a year ago!

No comments: