Apr 17, 2009

EASTER!

Easter in our house was fun. We used Easter as an excuse to buy some big girl toys for Lily because she was too small at Christmas to enjoy them. We also enjoyed coloring eggs. I am so grateful for the Easter Season. I know it is easy to get caught up in the commercial part of it, but it is so much more! I am so grateful for my Savior and the Resurrection. I am able to be with my wonderful family because of my Savior. He atoned for my sins so I could repent and be made clean. He was crucified and resurrected so that I could be resurrected and return into the presence of my Heavenly Father. I Love my Savior!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Gray for the Easter package! As you can see Lily sure loves her new movie!
GO BYU! You know you are a true fan when you decorate your Easter egg with the Y!
I made a special egg for Lily!

5 comments:

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Look like you had lots of fun for Easter. Lily is getting to big. What a cutie!!!

Benjamin and Laura Thomas said...

Lily is getting so big. It crazy when they start moving. Haley is doing the same thing. I feel like I just had her. I bet you feel the same way about Lily.

Sorry it has taken me so long to comment on your blog... You know how student teaching gets! But it really good to catch up with you and see how things are going.

Laura

P.S. You two are reading the same book that I am reading right now! But it is hard to read it because Haley eats the book too!

Pilar said...

Lili is so CUTE!!! I love those pictures of her standing. She found a good use to the movie didn't she?
Happy Easter.

Stefanie said...

Hey! Just found your blog and must say your eggs are a thousand times more creative and prettier than ours were.

RoseAnna said...

Your eggs look so wonderful. You really are good at coloring! I can't believe how big Lily is getting, and I haven't even seen her yet! Hope all is well with you and your cute family!