Apr 17, 2009

I LOVE MY DAD!

There is no doubt that this little girl loves her dad! Every night when TJ walks through the door Lily is fixed on him. I love to see her so attached to her dad! If he leaves the room, she follows with him with her eyes and waits for him to come back. They are really good friends and enjoy each other a lot. Here are just a few of cute pictures of the two!
Lily takes her love of books from her dad. He reads to her all the time. He also reads to me! I thought it was so cute when he was reading our book and she was just laying there enjoying the story about the Steed family! I hope her love for books continues...minus the part where she likes to eat them when she is done reading them!
GO BRAVES! Lily loves to play with dad's hats. She looks so adorable in them too!
This is the first time that Lily went for Dad's hat! It was fun to see her discover how much fun a hat is to play with!

No comments: