Jun 22, 2009

Amy Butler Bags

Last Friday a group of friends got together and made these super cute bags. We all had our cameras, but all forgot to take pictures during the process but here are a few of the finished products. It was a super fun day with the girls. I am now inspired to make more myself. I just love the pattern we used. Thanks Tricia for inviting us to your home!
This is the Finished product! I think it turned out super cute!
Modeling my bag
Lily was so good for me. She played with Bryce, ate, napped for a little while, and enjoyed watching from the highchair! What a good little girl!
These are the bags we finished. We need to find a new project to tackle next!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are way cute bags! I have seen that pattern and thought about making one, now I totally want to try it. Was it pretty easy?

Debbie said...

Super cute!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Is that the birdie sling? My mom made me one too. Have you seen the one that I made on my blog. It's the sling bag I think. They're so easy and really cute! I LOVE your guys' bags. They turned out really cute! Gotta love Amy Butler!!!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Your bag turned out great!!! We had fun!

Carlin said...

Hey that's my diaper bag!Love the birdie sling:)

Anonymous said...

what i totally want to make one... those are so cute!