Jun 10, 2009

CURTAINS

Lily started waking up earlier than normal and I had to fix that quick! Her room is the first room to get the sun and the blinds just didn't work well enough to keep the light out. I decided that I would make her curtains. I bought some cute purple fabric with white Daisey fabric to go over the purple. I wasn't sure how they would turn out since I have never made curtains before and I didn't have a pattern. Luckily they turned out pretty well! Since we are in an apartment without curtain bars, I thumb tacked it to the wall for the time being. They make the room a lot darker and so cute! Next it will be a shelf for the wall to put cute crafts on!

5 comments:

Pilar said...

I had to do the same thing for cora when she was 6 moths old. It does help them sleep longer.

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Cute! I love them!

Maui Mamma said...

HI, I am Nikki's sister, Ginee. I would like to know how you made those curtains, if you wouldn't mide sharing. You can email me if the details are long.

Thanks, Gine

The Favorite said...

Those look great!
You are sure talented and I hope the sleeping longer works out.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

They turned out great!! Next project bags!:)