Jun 8, 2009

One Year Older and Wiser Too!

TJ had a very special day yesterday! He had a birthday! It was fun to make him feel special all day long. The only downer, if you could call it a downer, was that there was no breakfast in bed because it was Fast Sunday. It still was a great day! I love TJ so much! He is such a wonderful husband and father. To celebrate his birthday he got presents one by one throughout the week. Then on Saturday we went to a movie and came home and had Pizza. Sunday we had some friends come over to celebrate and have cake and ice cream. We have some pretty amazing friends - thanks for coming to honor TJ!
The Birthday Boy! What a handsome man! I hope your day was amazing!
Our little family
I don't know what came over me - I got the camera out to take pictures but had to be reminded by a friend that I wasn't taking any! Ooops! So instead of a picture of the cake and cupcake before they were eaten or of TJ blowing out the candles you get a picture of half eaten cake! I must be better about taking before pictures!
Opening presents - Dorthy was a little worried that TJ wasn't going to open his presents before the party was over so he made a special point to open his gift so Dorthy could see!
JK and Leana
Drew and Michael (Michael and TJ served in the same mission at the same time but only met here in Colorado!)
Tricia and Preston
TJ and Lily playing ball before the party. Lily is getting really good at passing the ball back and forth. She really likes this game!
Lily giving DaDa her gift. She modeled it for him and I must say that she looks so good in her dad's clothes!

2 comments:

Pilar said...

happy birthday TJ!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Whoo-Hoo TJ!!! That was a great party! Sorry my kids trashed your house!