May 14, 2012

A Day at the Zoo!

First off, kids in hats are just TOO CUTE!!!!  Especially when they are mine!  We have had such nice weather that I have tried to be out with the kids a lot.  I decided to take the kids to the Zoo and have an extra special time while we were there.  We had a great time in the Tropical Discovery area.  I let Logan walk around and explore with Lily.  They both had a great time seeing the snakes and fish and turtles! 






 After we finished in Tropical Discovery, we went and got lunch.  Lily really wanted an animal drink so we got one for both kids.  She thought she was pretty cool for getting one!  I usually tell her no when she asks for one.  Then I asked if she wanted to ride the carousel.  She was pretty excited!  It was the first time that she rode all by herself.  I had to hold Logan and so she had to ride by herself.  She was a little scared, but she did great!  When we were done, she said she was a little scared but had a GREAT time!  My little princess is growing up too fast!

Logan enjoyed the ride as well, but thought it was a little long!  This was the first time he rode the carousel.  It was also the first time that he really experienced the Zoo and not just the people at the Zoo!  We had a great day!  I am so excited for this summer and all our adventures!

No comments: