May 14, 2012

My Crazies!

I love being a mom!  I love being Lily and Logan's mom!  I love my crazies!  They keep me smiling all the time.  I love watching them grow and change.  I love seeing their little relationship grow stronger all the time!  Logan just thinks the world of Lily and Lily thinks Logan is a lot of fun too!  The past few weeks it has been fun to see Logan copy Lily's play habits.  Lily is always cooking something in her kitchen.  Now Logan is also always cooking something! 

 I also love looking at old pictures with Lily.  The other day I was going through old pictures with Lily and we came across a picture of when she was just over a year and she was dressed up like a potato head!  Well she came into my room the other day and asked me to take a picture of her.  I turned to see her dressed like a potato head again! 

No comments: