May 14, 2012

Denver Health Gala

TJ and I got to get all dressed up, Black Tie, and go to the Denver Health Gala again this year!  We got to go two years ago and then again this year!  I LOVE being able to go to this fundraiser!  It is such a great reason to get all dressed up and enjoy a night out without the kids.  TJ's company always buys a table, and since TJ spends a lot of time on Denver Health projects we got to go.  It also has a special place in my heart because of my work with the Newborns in Need program at DH.  We had a great time and got to spend the evening with great friends!


 Every year they have a performer come and put on a concert.  Two years ago it was Garth Brooks.  This year it was Earth, Wind and Fire.  Nothing will ever compare to the Garth Brooks experience, but Earth, Wind and Fire was fun too! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fun! I remember you telling me about the one a few years ago. glad you had a good time. You look so good by the way! Wish we would have been able to see you when you were in town. Too bad we planned a trip at the same time. Next time! Hugs and kisses to all of you. :)